EZ Finance & Accounting PTY LTD offers a myriad of services that help business owners stay financially organized, tax compliant and that help prepare for business growth. For many years, we have been delivering our clients accounting advice and expert tax. We understand the need of Individuals and small businesses when it comes to accounting services who can tailor your needs. We help small businesses by providing insights on cash flow patterns, inventory management, pricing and business financing. Whether your needs are basic or complex, our range of innovative services will help you achieve your goals and create the financial freedom to do what you want, when you want, with whom you want.
• Our focus is to build trust among clients and meet the full range of their needs.
• Responding promptly and personally when you want to discuss any aspects
of our service
• Providing a valuable services to existing and potential clients and provide a value for money service.
EZ Finance & Accounting PTY LTD
EZ Finance & Accounting PTY LTD provides a comprehensive range of services for all your taxation and business needs. We work to understand you and your business with the goal of adding value. Our range of services includes, but is not limited to:
• Personal Tax services
• Activity statement
• Accounting services for businesses
• Financial and investment planning
• Management accounting.
• Financial reporting
• Fringe benefit Tax
• Business plan
Business Advice Services Include
• Set up Planning
• Advice on Tax planning
• Advice on Business Structure
• Company/ Tax Registration
• Financial Management
• GST & Work cover Registration
• Advice on asset protection and Tax minimization
Ali Kamran (Director)
Ali Kamran is a director of EZ Finance & Accounting Ltd. He is a public practice accountant and possesses the highest technical skills including accounting, taxation, business analysis and financial planning. He has the ability to help you in growing your business by identifying opportunities and how to guard your business against threats. Tax law and legislative requirements change regularly. He knows the latest tax updates which may have an impact on your business. He has extensive knowledge to help you create tax effective structures and meet your annual tax compliances.
- Registered ASIC Agent
- Master in Professional Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Bachelor in Commerce
ZAMAN (SENIOR ACCOUNTANT)
He has worked for in Tax Services for many years Zaman enjoys meeting with clients and helping them with their taxation obligations. He has since specialised in taxation and assisting small business start-ups. With interests in business and property, Zaman has a keen understanding of the issues that confront his clients, their business and their investments.
- ACCA (Uk)
- Certificate in Accounting & Bookkeeping (Australia)
- Bachleor of commerce
HARPREET KAUR (ACCOUNTANT)
She is very enthusiastic and professional women. The fields that she is serving are Accounting and Taxation. She has been performing various accounting tasks professionally. She is helping out clients and resolving their queries.
- Master of Professional Accounting
HUR ABBAS (ACCOUNTANT)
Hur has considerable experience in accounting and taxation and has been working since June 2018. He assists in the areas of taxation, monthly and quarterly Management Reporting, Business Activity Statements, GST Compliance and financial year-ends. He is dedicated and helpful in various accounting tasks in a very responsible way.
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance
- Professional year with performance education
Matt Slater (Registered Conveyancer)
- B.Economics (Accounting), Adelaide
- Master in Property (USA)
- Registered Tax Agent (Australia)
- Member, Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Branch)
- (Near completion Bachelor of Laws (CDU), Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice)